Our technical team is expanding, and we have an exciting opening for a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for an exciting job in international projects for clients around the world who want to contribute to our growth and development.
- Providing expertise and creative knowledge in the design and implementation of various public cloud services and solutions as required by the project
- Designing, developing, and implementing Continuous Delivery strategies for custom-developed applications in on-premises and public clouds.
- You will work on tooling and automation across various teams or projects.
- Design and document new processes for application development, creation, and deployment
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize processes
- Excellent communication and soft skills to collaborate with clients, peers, direct reports, and management.
- Willingness to quickly learn new technologies and methodologies.
Required skills and experience
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and experience with Azure DevOps Services, GitLab CI,and similar programs
- Strong understanding and experience with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, and others.
- Strong hands-on experience with Kubernetes/AKS/ECS/EKS/GKE and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices
- Strong experience with configuration and automation frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible or similar.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Go, and shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash) for automation.
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, and tracing tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Kafka, or similar.
- Experience with change and release management processes
- Strong experience with REST services
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database concepts
- Understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts and networking concepts (OSI model, etc.)