The client – an international logistics company, is looking for an Android Engineer who wants to solve problems.
The specialist will join a team of engineers who value feedback, both positive and for career advancement.
You’ll be working on an Android client app. Right now, the mobile app is mostly written in React Native. You will be working in an environment of continuous learning and in a rapidly changing market. You will have real opportunities to gain new experiences and leave an indelible mark on the product, the client’s business, and their customers.
- Design, develop and deploy a mobile app focusing on usability, low latency, and scalability
- Operational responsibility for the mobile app, which belongs to your team in a DevOps oriented culture
- Continuously improve the mobile app by innovating with A/B tests
- Push the boundaries with technical and custom solutions that drive customer engagement
- Required skills and experience
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience as a mobile app engineer
- Several years of coding experience using Kotlin
- Willingness to learn and embrace our daily self-directed training hours, mentoring, and engineering guilds
- You are knowledgeable and care about solid engineering practices such as pair programming, pre-automated testing, continuous deployment, and backbone development.
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy working in teams
- Conversational English