At Altezza Creative Solutions, we’re artists and technologists, but we’re also athletes and educators and data nerds, and so much more. Together, we operate with a shared passion for building great products with great clients.
- Lead teams to design and deliver innovative products;
- Use consulting solid skills and a breadth of delivery experience to guide the strategy, design, and implementation of complex solutions;
- Being the point person for the client on features and functionality and provide guidance and product direction for other team members;
- Help mentor other designers on the approach and methodology for creating high-quality products.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in running workshops and stakeholder interviews to define features and interaction models;
- Leveraging your self-management, presence, and leadership, you will guide your customer in solving complex business problems through research and design;
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level to translate their needs into design solutions;
- Expertise in modern product design software (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of user research and product validation;
- Proficiency in workshop facilitation to drive insights;
- Ability to lead the creation of design systems and component libraries;
- Experience in leading design teams in a scrum-based production process
You’ll drive not only the visual design of a product but also its functionality and purpose. You are experienced at breaking down complex design tasks and will be responsible for timely, quality completion of items assigned to you, ensuring that they support the solution you are designing.